So today we are meeting up with David Garciolo, Head of Operations for AffiliRed. David is as fast as launching new campaigns for our clients in multiple affiliate networks as he is at playing the drums, one of his greatest passions. Thanks to many years of experience in the Travel industry, combined with a calm and analytical personality, our clients can always count on David to be their greatest ally in terms of promoting their programmes.
But we know that David is more than just that. Let’s get to know him a bit more.
- David, if you and your band could choose to be the support act for any other band in the world, who would you choose?
I would definitely go for “The Dillinger Escape Plan” at their final concert held in New York on 29th December 2017. It was pure energy, extreme music with people hanging from the ceiling and jumping onto the stage…
- What skill or gift would you love to have?
I think I would like to be an octopus so I could do everything I like at the same time.
- Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you like to hang out and have a couple of beers with?
Groucho Marx! Although I heard he drank 24 hours / 7 days a week, so perhaps a couple of beers would be too few!
- Which superhero or supervillain would you like to be and why?
I would like to be Dr. Octopus, for the same reasons as answer number 2! 🙂
- What is the most important thing you have learned in the last 5 years?
I know this might sound a bit cheesy but lets say that what I’ve learned these years if that people in general, and the AffiliRed Team in particular, never cease to amaze me. No matter how long I have known them or the time I spend with them every day, which it’s always a positive experience.